Sunday, September 20, 2009

Oh What Did You Do In The Summer Time?

Oh what did you do in the summer time,
When all the world was Green?
Did you Swim in a Pool,
To make yourself cool,
Or Swim in a lake or stream?
Is that what you did?
So did I! Kelsey, "Queen of The Air Mattress!"
Kailey, "Whale Rider!"
Natalie with Cousin Tyler
Natalie and Porter playing on the beach



"Cherry Hill" with Turner Friends Kailey and Kate Janalynn and Biffy
Porter waiting at Top while Jared Slides down at "Kenton's Cove"

Work Party at West Valley Centennial Pool


Natalie isn't afraid of heights! YIKES!!

Neither is Porter! There goes my Baby!


Surf n' Swim with friends, Peter and Sophie

3 comments:

Hakuna Matata said...

Oh my heck...you were alive during the summer! Cute pics and I just love your family...their so fun going to Willard Bay!

Poppy said...

I was so excited to see that you have a blog. My niece just started one and linked to Rebecca's and that's how I found you. You look great! I can't believe how big your kids are...Yikes, you have teenagers! I don't know what that is like yet (my oldest is 7) I thnik about you from time to time and wonder how you are doing...looks like you are doing well. So goos to see!

Alicia said...

What fun pictures!! Looks like a great summer.