Thursday, September 23, 2010

Rocker Bottoms


Rocker Bottoms.....

No it's not the newest, or hottest underwear. They are new, but definitely not hot. You might know them as, "Sketchers Shape ups".
Because of my ankle and my brace that I have to wear, I was told by my Doctor, that I needed to start wearing Rocker Bottoms, like Sketcher's Shape-Up Shoe, so my hips and knees don't start getting out of line from wearing a brace. I laughed, he didn't. So Kailey and I headed to the mall. I think the sketchers are UGLY! I couldn't get myself to spend $100 on ugly shoes. Then I found them...They were almost love at first sight and they were only $70 and not nearly as ugly. They had the rocker-bottom sole that was required and that I could live with. YEAH! I bought them! And now I can walk almost normal, and without pain! I found them at the store, Trendhome. They carry a lot of orthopedic shoes and top brands shoes made for comfort at this store! Your favorite store might be American Egale, or Kohles, but mine is Trendhome. Now if AVIA can make a Rocker Bottom Shoe that I can were to church. BTW. as for toning my calves, I still haven't seen a difference in them, they are comfortable, but not really a workout.

No comments: