Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Should It Stay Or Should It Go NOW?!

Tuesday's Top Ten
Reasons why Winter must Go!

#10 reason why winter must go....I can't Wait to change heavy coats for jackets,snow boots for regular shoes, and no more wet melted snow on the floors, from them both.
#9 reason why winter must go.....I don't snow ski. I don't care about "FRESH POWDER"!
#8 reason why winter must go.....I hate driving in it.
#7 reason why winter must go.....Ugly debris on the sides of roads, that was covered up by the snow.

#6 reason why winter must go...maybe it will get warm enough for occupants of this home to venture out and take down not only Christmas decor, but also last year Fall Decor! (HELLO! it's now march!)
#5 reason why winter must go....People who opt. to keep their Christmas lights up, yet let them come loose, thus having to watch them dangle and sway in the wind. (unkempt, hung Christmas lights)

#4 reason why winter must go....Dirty, ugly side snow, that just won't melt!

#3 reason why winter must go.....Pot Holes!!

#2 reason why winter must go....Being toilet papered in the winter really SUCKS to clean up!
#1 reason why winter must go....My spring Flowers are coming out!!!

2 comments:

Biffy said...

I am so sick of winter! I hate how spring teases us all March. It's time to break out the flip flops!

The Ludwig Family said...

Ya I agree winter should go. I have to say the one thing I have never had to deal with is the TP.