Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesday's Words

Words With Jared

Setting: Janalynn sitting in her favorite chair reading a book. Jared walks in and suddenly stops.
Jared: "Stop doing that, you're turning me on."
(Janalynn looks up with a confused look on her face)
Janalynn: (replies with annoyance in her voice) "I'm not doing anything!"
Jared: (in a serious voice) "I know, and it's working!"
(Jared then leaves the room. Janalynn goes back to reading, smiling inwardly.)
Yes! Really, this is how Jared is. I think one of his goals in life is to make me laugh or at least smile. He is seldom in a bad mood, and is always quick witted, with sharp, funny or make you think, come backs. For example if he happens to call me on his way home from work, he'll ask me how my day was. If I say it was awful and I'm in a bad mood, his typical response would be, "YES! I can't Wait to get home!" (in a serious and excited voice). If I ask him if if he loves me, he'll sometimes respond, "For the moment." or something along those lines. People who don't know him, don't know how to take his humor. But those who do, either avoid his sarcasm, or try to out wit him. You would never guess that he was very Romantic and writes the best love poems and letters. Of course I'm the only one who knows that!!!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

That is so funny!!!

Michelle Denson said...

Jared is such a good guy! He's been a GREAT addition to our school...so fun to work with!!