Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hello Autumn

I'm not a real fan of fall, I know that a lot of people like the fall colors and the autumn smells in the air, I say WHATEVER! I don't like how I never know what to wear! I'm freezing in the morning, and Hot by the afternoon, I'm not sure whether to get my winter clothes out and my summer put away. There are Clothes everywhere because my family has to change clothing 2 or 3 times during the day. Besides that, my flowers are brown, and dead!
However.....I do like the harvest.

My apple tree gave me Yummy apples this year!

We went to a pumpkin patch, rode on a tractor trailer
and picked out our own pumpkins! (Note the shorts.)



Kailey bought her first car (with help from mom and dad).

And finally this fall Kelsey, Kailey and I ran in an all woman's 5k! For no training, or gearing up, I think we did pretty darn good! Kelsey ran it in 31, myself in 32, and Kailey in 33 minutes. I think we might do one every year, it was kinda fun.

I guess Fall isn't that bad!!

3 comments:

Hakuna Matata said...

I love it! Now I know a little of what my good friend is up to! I love the pic of the kids and Jared with the pumpkins..so cute!

Alicia said...

YAY for your first race!! You guys did awesome!

Biffy said...

Good job on the 5K! And thanks for the apples, they've been perfectly crispity crunchy delicious!