Thursday, October 9, 2008

Always a step behind

OK! OK! I too have joined the millions of Bloggers. I thought that just having Jared Blog would be enough to reach out to all OUR friends, however, reading his blog, I realized, that His blog is for him and his thoughts, and he does not cover my thoughts. So here I am starting my own blog. Jared is constantly telling me that "I'm a step behind", and I guess now, I can agree. The "Fawson" Blog has been going for 2 years now, and I am now just starting mine. I relized how much I enjoy reading countless of our friends and family blogs, and keeping up with whats going on with your lives. So ... I am now a full plege blogger. (well...we'll see).

So Jared did inform me that blogging is really easy. For those who know me...Easy can be still hard. Besides asking Jared to sit next to me and show me how to add this and that, is like just saying "Hey Jared, do you want to blog for me?".
I've been on the computer for 2 hours now. I have figured out to get my picture in, and how to post. The cutesy, wootsey, knick-knacks that you all add will have to come later. I have to let you know that whenever I sit at the computer, I cannot pay attention to what's going on around me. All I know is Kailey and Kelsey are no where to be found, (Kelsey is grounded, to where I'm not sure. I think I said yes to something 45 minutes ago.) Natalie is playing at someones house. I just hope it's at someones home I know. And Porter I think is watching T.V. I thinks he has been watching T.V. now for three hours. I LOVE DISNEY CHANNEL.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you're a step ahead of me, I don't even have plans for a blog. You guys are great, and Sophie absolutely loves preschool! Thank you so much. Happy Blogging

Laura said...

Yeah Janalynn I'm so excited!!!! Missed you quys at lunch yesterday! I can't wait to see more! If you need me to help you with more on your page let me know!

Biffy said...

Yahooooo! I'd love to hear the female side of the Fawson team! Now we'll know what's really going on!