Friday, October 31, 2008

Girls Just Want To Have Fun!!

This Year, I wanted to do a "Mother and Daughter" trip. I had previously asked my own mother, sister-in-law, my sister and her daughter, to come along with myself and my daughters, however, with collage, work, and an up coming nephew getting married, it just didn't happen that way. I was going with my girls no matter what. My dear friend Becky, decided to come along, and brought her daughter, Mekelsie.

We had such a blast!!

We went down to St. George, on Friday, October 24th, and came home Sunday evening. Friday night we went to the Tuacahn to see "Thriller". It was performed by the Odyssey Dance Company. I thought it was pretty good, and quite funny. They danced and acted out skits and spoofs on popular scary movies, or people. My favorite was the Chucky Doll Dance. But The "Jason" Rap was also great. And Clowns are VERY scary. They had a "Bozzo The Clown" who was hilarious, and who also was the gun man during the "Irish Blood Dance". Another funny spoof of "Loraina Bobbet" who sang the song "Cuts like a Knife". Kailey and Kelsey didn't know why that was so funny, until I explained who she was and what she did!! After the performance, the characters where out in the front, so you could get pictures with them. Of course we had to get a few.




(I actually shopped until I dropped!!)

Saturday, we spent shopping at the outlets, and the mall. We hit an afternoon movie and ate out. We stayed at a hotel with a pool. It was such nice weather, we swam until 10:30 p.m. Saturday night. This was a fun vacation. No golf, fishing, or even preparing meals! Just shows,movies, shopping, and eating out! I think I'll do this more often!!

1 comment:

Biffy said...

How fun! I am impressed that you went even though almost everyone ditched out. It's their loss! I will have to remember this when my girls are older. What a fun mom you are!