Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Back Seat Movie Watcher?



Is there such a thing? I believe so!! Last night I watched "HULK" with Porter. Jared had previously taken Porter to the movies to see Hulk when it first came out. So needless to say, Porter knew all the scenes. All I can say is that it was a good thing, that I thought the movies wasn't all that, or I think I would of been upset from Porter, telling me what was going to happen. In fact he was more entertaining than the movie. Some of his comments were.."Don't worry mom, she's not really dead". and "Hulk chokes the bad guy with a chain." and "The dog gets shot, but he's only asleep". But the best was at the very end when you see the major sitting at the bar and the door opens and you just see a silhouette, "Look mom, it's Tony Stark, Iron Man!" No hidden surprises with watching a movie with Porter, that's for sure!! It's so fun having a little boy!! He amazes me most times. He LOVES super heroes!! He can name every super hero there is from Marvel, what their powers, and weaknesses are. He even knows all the villains, and who they want revenge on the most. All I can say is I never was interested in super heroes, until now. Because of Porter, I too know quite a bit about them, who's on who's team, how they were formed and so on. I'm sure I'm a lot better off now, because of my knowledge.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Just think, only our knowledge goes with us when we leave this earth. Porter will have a lot of knowledge to share with the rest of us!! He will keep us all entertained!
And Peter could tell you all about Indian-anna Jones, and how he lives in India!!!