Saturday, January 17, 2009

Favorite 8 of 2008

8 Favorites of 2008

8 Favorite Books read in 2008
1."Jackdaws" by Ken Follett
2."Austinland" by Shannon Hale
3."The Other Boleyn Girl" by Gregory Philippa
4."Innocent Traitor" by Alison Wier
5."Hornet Flight" by Ken Follett
6."A Thousand Splendid Suns" by Hosseini Khaled
7."Cane River" by Tademy Lelita
8."The Host" by Stephanie Meyer

8 Favorite Activities in 2008
1.Playing games with friends
2.Shopping with daughters
3.Surf'n Swim with kids
4.Lunches with girlfriends
5.Going to the Temple with mom and Sister
6.UofU game with friends
7.Working in my Flower Bed
8.Saturday dates with Jared

8 Favorite Foods I ate alot of during 2008
1. Cafe' Rio Salads
2. Pei Wei Mongolian Chicken
3. Rooster's Ravioli
4. California Kitchen's Thai Salad
5. Maverick's Cheesy Bread
6. Campbell's' Chunky New England Clam Chowder
7. Turkey and Swiss Hoggie sandwiches
8. Home Grown Garden Tomatoes

8 Favorite Purchases in 2008
1. New Furnace and Central Air
2. Basset Hound named Ellie
3. American Eagle Jeans
4. Tires for Jared's Car
5. Area Rug for my Living room
6. Leather Couch, Chair and Ottoman
7. Custom made Mother's Ring
8. Camera

8 Favorite Songs in 2008
1. Shattered, by O.A.R
2. Stop and Stare, by One Republic
3. Calling You, by Blue October
4. Apologize, by Timbaland
5. Rise Above, This by Seether
6. Viva La Vida, by Cold Play
7. Paralyzer, by Finger Eleven
8. Pork and Beans, by Weezer





3 comments:

jfasioe said...

Our date night was #8. Wow! I would have put that up higher. And the dog would not have made my top 8.

Janalynn said...

My list is NOT in any order, sorry babe! If it was, for sure our date night would be #1

Biffy said...

How have I not read this already?! I haven't looked at your blog for awhile. Let's face it, I haven't blogged much lately. But I am wondering if your blog on my roll thingy wasn't showing up like it should. Who knows? Well, at least I'm back now!

I'm so glad you put playing games with friends. I love it too!