Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tuesday's Top Ten

Top Ten Christmas Memories
#10 Watching mom and dad make homemade fudge (the only time I ever saw them frustrated with each other)
#9 Grandmas Christmas Train. Still a favorite with my kids
#8 The only Christmas where Santa came early and we had to wait down stairs while he unloaded his gifts. Then we opened as soon as he left around midnight. We never did that again.
#7 Caroling with the young men and women on a tractor pulling trailer through the streets.
#6 Caroling with the family with home made chimes
#5 Riding on the sled behind Grandpa's Tractor, up into the canyon to find Christmas Trees.
#4 Having my very own Christmas Tree in my room
#3 Performing as singing Christmas Elves with my siblings
#2 Pizza for Christmas Eve dinner.
#1 listening to my dad's favorite Christmas album all month of December..
"Mitch Miller and the Band"

No comments: