Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wednesday's Wall Words


A Frequent Conversation With Kelsey.
setting: Any given Day!
Kelsey: "Please Mom?"
Janalynn: "No."
Kelsey: "Why?"
Janalynn: "I already told you why."
Kelsey; (a little louder, and an added whine) "Please?"
Janalynn : (a little louder, and a touch of annoyance) " I said No!"
Kelsey: (Whine) "Please?"
Janalynn: (a DUH type tone in her answer) "A... No!"
Kelsey: (A lot more Whinnier) "PLEASE?"
Janalynn: (Ignores this question and rolls her eyes)
Kelsey: (Draws out the question) "PA-LEEEEEEZE?"
Janalynn: (A lot Louder and draws out her answer) "NNNNN-OOOO!"
Kelsey: (Asks with a voice like she is in pain) "Please?"
Janalynn: (snippy) Ask me please again, and You won't be doing ANYTHING!!"
(Quite for about 10 seconds)
Kelsey: (more controlled) " So can I?"
Janalynn: (drops whatever she's doing and walks into her bedroom and locks the door to keep from screaming)
(knock on Janalynn's Bedroom Door)
Kelsey: (quite, and sweetly) "So was that a Yes?"
Janalynn (yells through the door) "GO ASK YOUR DAD!!"

4 comments:

Biffy said...

That's hilarious. I can just hear both of your voices.

Tawna Searle said...

LOL, sounds like my 3 year old Aiden. heheehhehehe

Laura said...

This so happens at my house Janalynn, I'm so happy I'm not alone:)

jbrakey said...

Oh my word!!! That is so familiar it's scary! Although, I'd have to admit, I was the daughter to psuh the limits too, just don't tell mine!