Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tues. Top Ten #2

Top Ten Reasons I drive a Minivan
#10 Sliding Doors (a must when you have to share the garage with the husbands car).
#9 Built in Car Seats. (Do you think 16 is too old to still be in them?)
#8 Easy to separate fighting kids. (they get their own bench.)
#7 I love to see if I can out speed a SUV at a red light. (Sometimes I actually win. You Go MOM!!)
#6 I love the sound of soup cans, soda cans, balls, and even milk jugs roll up and down the floor of the van when returning home from the store.
#5 The bench seats make nice lawn couches when they are removed for yearly cleaning.
#4 Nothing says "Car Pool Mom" better than a Minivan. (There is always room for one more.)
#3 To embarrass my kids. (I lived through the station wagon era, and I survived, and so will they.)
#2 A dent in a minivan looks natural, no one asks, horrified,"What Happened?!"
And the #1 reason I drive a minivan...
1. My teenager doesn't ask to drive it!!!

3 comments:

Chillygator said...

If only they knew the joys of a mini-van. I LOVE borrowing my dad's van. It has the GPS, the heated seats, the DVD player, and the awesome back seat the reclines. Great, great car (o:

Laura said...

The green station wagon-It brings back memories:)Hailey just got her learners permit. I'm not ready for another driver! Maybe I'll get a mini van:)

The Ludwig Family said...

Well the van may keep her from driving it for now but there is Dads car.