Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tuesday's Top Ten

My Top 10 Favorite Christmas Party Photos
(2 different parties, Jared's family's and my family's Christmas Parties)

#10 My Sister Susan and I (she's 10 years older than me, doesn't she look great?)


#9 Jared and Uncle Rick acting like....well like Jared and Uncle Rick


#8 Cousin Zach holding Natalie "Hostage" during the Charades game.


#7 Aunt Robbi showing us a Yoga move during the game, Charades


#6 Aunt Lorina sitting on Santa's Lap


#5 Uncle Tom getting a Barbie Doll in the game, "Santa Spilled his Bag"


#4 Kelsey getting Great Grandma's False Teeth as a Gag Gift


#3 Cousin Hayden giving Porter a Hug


#2 Porter with Keven and Lucy. Porter wearing Mr. Potato Head Santa's Beard and mustache


#1 Jared and I enjoying a party together

No comments: