Friday, March 5, 2010

2009 review in March!



It is now March! I really did think about blogging in January and February. I have been quite busy. I think since January I have visited the dentist 6 times, and the doctors 5 times, Have had been sick myself 2 times, and have nursed Porter 2 times, Natalie 2 times, Kailey 2 times and Kelsey 1 time. Ok so maybe not quite nurse Kailey and Kelsey except 1 doctor visit, and a few trips to Wal-mart for sprite and cold remedies. Jared got food poison from a pilly sandwich.
So I reviewed my 2009 goals. I did pretty good.
*I wanted to get out of debt. I paid off a overdraft, and 2 credit cards. Not out of debt yet, but other than a BIG dentist bill paid on credit, I didn't crew any new debt! YEA!!
*I wanted to paint up stairs! With the help of my good friend, Biffy and awesome husband Jared, We got the living room, hall, and entry way painted. I also changed decor so now my living room looks updated Yea! (didn't touch kitchen...too overwhelming).
*I wanted to make a memory book for sister Bonnie.....I collected all the pictures so I've started.
*I wanted to read the Book of Mormon again. Um.....I've read plenty of passages.
*I wanted to go to the temple more often. Yea! I made every month except August and December!
*I wanted to unspoil Porter... still in progress. Little easier now that he is in Kindergarten.
*I wanted to spoil Jared more...I think I forgot about this one.
*Oh and I wanted to give up Pepsi. Well I have a Pepsi next to me as I type so defiantly No on that one!

So, I see some of my goals for 2009 are still in progress, and are still awesome goals to continue this year. So for 2010 I'm keeping the same goals, except This year I will paint the kitchen, maybe.
9 FAVORITES OF 2009
1. FOOD Pei Wei Mongolian chicken over lo mien noodles
2 BOOK "The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society" by, MaryAnn Saffer
3. MOVIE "Blindside"
4. TV SHOW "The Office"
5. PASS TIME Sleeping or Working in the yard
6. EVENT Natalie's Baptism
7. SONG "Show Me What I'm Looking For" by, Carolina Liar
8. TIME Thursday nights with Jared
9. ACCOMPLISHMENT Cash only purchases.

No comments: