Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Cankle Ankle YUK!!

So Everyone knows that I broke my ankle 4 years ago. I have had 5 surgery's on my ankle since. I have a brace to wear whenever I workout. I'm fine if I wear it for a very short time, however if I wear it longer than a hour or so I have a allergic reaction. In January that's just what I did. It felt so good on, that I forgot I had my brace on, and wore it the whole day! Two trips to the dermatologist, and 3 weeks of Predizone, and 6 weeks of intense itching, I finally rid my rash. Now I have to wear a leather brace, that I have to have specially made.

Warning: The following image may be upsetting to leg and ankle lovers.


2 comments:

Alicia said...

Okay, that is awful! The picture looks horrible and I'm sure it doesn't even do it justice.

Tara said...

ahhhh that's so gross. No shorts or capris for you until that thing is gone, long gone!!! ;)