Friday, March 19, 2010

Jared's Been Redeemed!


Valentines, 5 days after my Birthday. Jared took me into Salt Lake for the day. We had a progressive lunch with soup and salad at Market Street Grill, Pizza at Balitoli's and dessert at the Wild Grape. It was a lot of fun. Plus the balloons on the garage made me the envy of the neighborhood. (The balloons were the decoration from the Jr. High's Valentines Dance, that Jared brought home.) Jared makes me laugh. One of the many reasons I love him!!!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

That is so AWESOME!!

Biffy said...

Okay, so your new posts aren't showing up on my blogroll. I just got on your blog and you've got 5 or so posts I've never seen! The balloons were awesome, the pizza was legendary (and not in a good way), the painting was fun, and I had no idea your ankle had that reaction! It's a good thing I see you all the time so only one of these things was a surprise. Love the posts!