Friday, March 12, 2010

Pizza for my Birthday!!


Birthday? What Birthday?

Ok so this year I only turned 39! And yes, I've been so busy that I really didn't have time to celebrate my birthday anyway! But I expected SOMETHING nice from Jared. He called me from school, and asked how my birthday was. I had received many Tex's from well wishers, thanks to Jared who sent a Tex out to remind my friends to Tex me a Happy Birthday. My cell went off all day. I took a long nap (my favorite pass time) so I missed most of them. I told Jared when he called that I didn't want to make dinner. Kailey was working , and Kelsey was going babysitting, so it was only going to be us, Natalie and Porter. I was in the mood for Hawaiian Pizza, I'm the only one in the family who likes Hawaiian but since it was my birthday, I suggested that Jared bring home Hawaiian pizza. When Jared got home. He opened the pizza box to reveal ONE SLICE OF HAWAIIAN PIZZA, and nothing else. I was speechless. Jared was so excited! He explained that there was a student Body officers party (he's over the SBO's) and there happen to be one slice of Hawaiian pizza left that no one wanted, and when I said on the phone that I wanted a Hawaiian pizza for my Birthday dinner, he couldn't believe his luck!! I asked what he and the kids were going to eat, he said he would fix them cereal. So I had one, left over, slice of Hawaiian Pizza! Happy Birthday to ME!!

I told Jared that he was off the hook this year for my birthday, but NEXT year for my 40th.......

Thanks to Biffy, and my Parents for treating me to Lunch and Dinner the next day for my birthday. And at the family Birthday party, sister Suez gave me a fun clock (I collect clocks) and I got some cash from sister Annette and Parents, which I treated myself to a pedicure and nails.


Kailey took this picture before she left for work. My birthday afternoon nap. Natalie, Porter and Ellie dog joined me, they watched TV while I snoozed!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Happy Birthday!!

Hakuna Matata said...

That is the CUTEST picture ever! However... I couldn't have slept very peaceful with all that company and I would've just been awrny as all get out! Also for the record, I would've bought you a whole hawaiian pizza. =0)