Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wednesday's Wall Words

A conversation with Natalie
If you were a fly on the wall at my house, you might hear this conversation.
(setting: Natalie sitting at the table coloring a picture of the Mayflower, reciting to herself a poem. I'm fixing dinner Jared in the other room doing who knows what.)
Natalie: "In 1492 Columbus sailed the ocean blue. Mom? How old were you in 1492?"
(Loud laughing from the other room)
Jared: "Ya, Mom, how old were you in 1492?"
(more laughing from the other room)
Janalynn: "I wasn't born in 1492"
Natalie: "you mean you weren't alive when Columbus came to America?"
(louder laughing from the other room)
Janalynn: silent gives no answer.

3 comments:

Chillygator said...

Oh, man, that's awesome (o:

Tawna Searle said...

That's really funny and so cute and innocent.

Lisel said...

I just barely saw that you had a blog! Kids are funny! I also just read your Twilight post and I agree. Although I enjoyed the books much more than I thought I would, it wasn't for the love story. Edward doesn't do it for me either and I liked book 2 and Jacob as well. I thought Edward and Bella were both a little pathetic and needy. I still haven't seen the movie (I hear there should be no hurry). Send me an email at stamphappy58@yahoo.com and I'll add you to my blog.